CVCC GDPR CONSENT
At CVCC we are committed to protecting your privacy. On the 25th May 2018, new data protection laws came into force (the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) which gives you a greater say in how your data is held and used (processed) by organisations, including charities such as CVCC.
We have adopted a new policy to help ensure that we comply with the GDPR, which is available here. This policy includes the principles of the GDPR, how we can and do use your data, maintain confidentiality, how we store your data and your rights regarding the data we hold.
Communication within the Church is very important, we want to let you know about things that are going on and keep each other informed of various activities in the life of the Church. For some this we need your consent.
In particular, your consent is need to include you in an updated paper and digital Church Directory which will provide individual’s contact details for use within CVCC. This Church Directory will on have the contact details you provide here specifically for the Church Directory. This Church Directory will be available on request, copies may also be available to meetings and in people’s houses. If you would subsequently like your information to be removed from the Church Directory, please inform us by selecting the appropriate option on the form below.
To help ensure we keep you information safe, we intend to:
- Respect your privacy by only sending emails, texts (and similar electronic messages) from CVCC in relation to areas you have expressed an interest in or that we consider you would benefit from knowing regarding the life of the Church.
- Send out church-wide group emails
- Use ‘named emails’ only where you are in a working or interest group, that you have agreed to be a part of, so that you can reply to all making it easier for discussions.
- Not share any individual’s information with a third party unless there is a lawful reason to do so
- Ensure that your data is kept in as secure manner as is reasonably practical.
Please provide the contact details you are willing to include in the Church Directory on the form below. Please also include which communications you wish to be included in.
Click here to return to the Join In section